- As a designated employer, you are required as per S21 of the Employment Equity Act, to submit annual employment equity reports to the Department Of Labor.
- A designated employer is one who:
- Employs more than 50 individuals
- Or employs less than 50 individuals but has an annual turnover that is equal to or more than the sector specific turnover (Please see table below)
- These employment reports are required to be submitted by the 1 of October 2017, however, if an employer is submitting these reports electronically, they may do so latest on the 15 of January 2018.
- Noncompliance of the above will result in fines from the department.
- Importantly, it is a requirement for management control points on your BEE certificate.
Contact Xcelerate Verification Agency for assistance on the new codes, on 086 1505 555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org