The Smart Procurement World Indaba is a yearly event that allows many delegates the opportunity to gain fresh insight into various procurement and supply management topics. This year the expo would be held at the Gallagher Convention Center, Midrand, Johannesburg, between the 19th – 21st September 2017. Join Leap Lean Enterprise Acceleration Programmes and Xcelerate Verification Agency at the Smart Procurement Expo. For more updates on this expo, Visit our websites www.xcelbee.co.za , www.leapco.co.za
- As a designated employer, you are required as per S21 of the Employment Equity Act, to submit annual employment equity reports to the Department Of Labor.
- A designated employer is one who:
- Employs more than 50 individuals
- Or employs less than 50 individuals but has an annual turnover that is equal to or more than the sector specific turnover (Please see table below)
- These employment reports are required to be submitted by the 1 of October 2017, however, if an employer is submitting these reports electronically, they may do so latest on the 15 of January 2018.
- Noncompliance of the above will result in fines from the department.
- Importantly, it is a requirement for management control points on your BEE certificate.
Contact Xcelerate Verification Agency for assistance on the new codes, on 086 1505 555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org